Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
Your Favorite Song - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favorite Song

+7
operaghost666
TotoCloud
le_mort_vivant
LucyDeLeNoir
L'ange_de_la_musique
EarlCarpenterFan
RedDeath
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 am

le_mort_vivant

le_mort_vivant
Main Attraction
Main Attraction

...Hmm... only thanks to the computers.

52Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:13 am

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

They only altered her slight crack on 'of'. That is a hard note to sing for mot people.
Now this is going off-topic. take it to the emmy thread.

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

53Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:41 am

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I now love Wandering Child.

54Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 am

L'ange_de_la_musique

L'ange_de_la_musique
Orchestra Member
Orchestra Member

PONR is another on of my fav songs with DOM.

55Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:37 pm

It's weird, but I never cared for most of the big numbers in POTO like Music of the Night or Think of Me. I mean, I like them a lot, but I prefer the little songs inbetween for some reason. The consistant Angel of Music tune is my most favorite, especially in Wandering Child. Although I do like PONR very much...Wink

56Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I've always loved Wandering Child, MOTN, PONR, Masquerade, and DOM more than any others. The Masquerade song is basically the show's montra. It's the first tune heard, and sums the whole show up:
Masquerade
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world will never find you...

57Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:45 pm

TotoCloud

TotoCloud
Scene Shifter
Scene Shifter

All these initials are making my head spin. Ugh! I think I'm getting it. I love Masquerade and Down Once More... And the reprise at the end of All I Ask Of You... And Notes (with for some reason has Prima Donna stuck onto the end of the one I downloaded).

Strangely, I have only seen the 2004 version, and only once. I need to see that more. pale

Also, the fact that no one has posted in this thread since June makes me feel unbelievely strange. I wish the forum was more alive.

58Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

TotoCloud wrote:

Also, the fact that no one has posted in this thread since June makes me feel unbelievely strange. I wish the forum was more alive.

I wish the same, but, you've been gone for a while, too.

And good song choices! Very Happy

59Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:34 pm

TotoCloud

TotoCloud
Scene Shifter
Scene Shifter

RedDeath wrote:
TotoCloud wrote:

I wish the same, but, you've been gone for a while, too.

And good song choices! Very Happy
Thank you, and good point. sunny And good smilies.

60Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty i notices some thing Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 pm

operaghost666

operaghost666
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

I notice some thing weird in downouncemore/trackdown this mudere i notice that at one part if you listen closely erik saids tol ate for turning back to late for prayers and useless pitty erik pronounces it piditty in staed of pitty i don't know if he was supose to say it like that becuse i have the original loundon cast recording and michal crawford mis pronounces it to so its ethier a cawincadince or it is how they are supose to pronounce listen closly next time you wach and see if you could cach it or listn to it a couple of times i chaught it about the 5'th time i listend to it

signd:O.G:punjab:

http://thephantomsopera.hqforums.net

61Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:30 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I think it's just a difference in pronunciation. I've noticed it too.

62Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:47 am

Lukrecja

Lukrecja
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

Nobody posted here for many months, but I'll write something anyway. Smile My favourite songs are Angel of Music, Twisted Every Way, Wandering Child and Masquerade. After the sample from one *cough* production I have strange feelings toward Music of the Night. It changed my view on the song... and not really in a good way.

63Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:54 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Ahaha, I know what you mean.
I always loved the Music of the Night from the stage...It is very sensual, but in a subtle way. Whereas the film version is blatantly sexual. Rather than rocking her and embracing her, the Phantom is feeling Christine up...

64Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:55 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

it bugs me too- the whole movie is more sexual than the play. I love all the songs- the "Don Juan" rehersal isreally funny!!Laughing

65Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm

Thephantomkitty

Thephantomkitty
Auditioner
Auditioner

Maquerade ,past the point of no return ,overture ,and the phantom of the opera

66Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty your favorite song Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:18 pm

operaghost666

operaghost666
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

well my all time favorite song has to be the title song its sooo freaking awsome, but at the same time i really like think of me, all i ask of you and wishing you were somhow here again.its fun playing the titlesong,msuc of the night, all iask of you,angel of musicand last wishing you were somhow here again on the piano.i relly like the orginal version of music of the night it sonds so much cooler then the version in the musical

http://thephantomsopera.hqforums.net

67Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 pm

Lukrecja

Lukrecja
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

I'd like the main song so much more if somebody would cut the drum machine off it. It's very annoying. Nightwish instrumentation has to be my favourite. 'Masquerade' isn't much of as good song as it was a few months ago for me... Too much of listening to it.

68Your Favorite Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favorite Song Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:42 am

franka444

franka444
Patron
Patron

Mine are point of no return,music of the night and down once more.Smile

http://www.clwnprincessofcime.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum