Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
Through Phantom Eyes EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
Through Phantom Eyes EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
Through Phantom Eyes EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Through Phantom Eyes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Through Phantom Eyes Empty Through Phantom Eyes Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 pm

littlelotte83

littlelotte83
Auditioner
Auditioner

Okay, so I'm sure alot of you know, but I just found out today!!! So there is an 8 volume set of phantom books coming out from an author who is a phan!! sorry, I'm sure you all think this is old news, but that's eight books i have to look forward too. I was doing some price checking around and while the book on the official website is the cheapest, it doesn't take into consideration shipping and handling. Books a million was willing to have it shipped to my house. Please for all of you that know about it, just slap me around a little and tell me to get a life!!! lol:affraid: i'm always that person in every group that is the last to firgure out anything, a little slow on the uptake maybe. here is the website if anyone is interested.
http://www.throughphantomeyes.com/home

Little Lotte
MOTN

2Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Oh my goodness, that is amazing. I've seen the book around online, but, only the cover, and I never really paid it any attention. Thank you SO much for the info, it truly sounds awesome. But, I doubt any author can do Erik's life better literary justice than Kay.

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

3Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm

Truly-Christine

Truly-Christine
Ballet Rat
Ballet Rat

I am SO glad to find this website and this post! I found this book, Through Phantom Eyes, on eBay, it's in this really cool clothing store. Anyway, they sell it for the retail price AND offer it autographed!

This book is AWESOME, I can't even describe the effect it's had on me as a Phan and as a person. To everyone who has wondered what this book is about and if it's worth reading it...BUY IT NOW! I've read a lot of posts that say that this book is just a copy of Susan Kay's. Well, I have read just about all the phan fiction out there and Kay's was my favorite by far, WAS my favorite...until I read Through Phantom Eyes:A Child's Guidence. I loved Kay's book but I know this series is going to be SO much better! To those who keep saying it's a knock off, they are totally wrong, they need to read it and they will see how wrong they are.

If the rest of the volumes of Through Phantom Eyes is anything like the first one, I think it will really change the phan fiction landscape forever, it's THAT amazing. The author writes exquisitely, paints beautiful pictures with her words and has created the most exciting novel since Kay's, and we have SEVEN more volumes to look forward to. READ this book, you will NOT be disappointed! If you wanna get it on eBay and have it signed, just go to www.dangerouslycurved.com.

Cheers!

4Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 am

littlelotte83

littlelotte83
Auditioner
Auditioner

I'm glad to hear it was good!!! It's my next novel!!!!!

5Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:22 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

It does sound amazing. But, I've heard both good and bad reviews, so, I'll have to find out for myself. Very Happy
And welcome to the boards!

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

6Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Truly-Christine

Truly-Christine
Ballet Rat
Ballet Rat

So glad you got my post, I am trying to share the word about this set of novels as much as I can!

7Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:45 pm

Truly-Christine

Truly-Christine
Ballet Rat
Ballet Rat

You know, the only negative information I have read about Through Phantom Eyes has only been speculation. All of the actual reviews I've read have all been positive, like the reviews on Amazon.com. The negative stuff I have read has just been from people who have read excerpts from the novels, not from people that have actually read the book. I know that us phans are very specific and touchy about new works about Erik but I really can't see any true phan being disappointed with this amazing work and those to come from Ms. Bruns. bounce

8Through Phantom Eyes Empty cool Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:34 pm

operaghost666

operaghost666
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

wow i sooo want to read this sries it seems intresting i soo have to get a copy when it comes out i
am exsited

signd:O.G:cheesy:

http://thephantomsopera.hqforums.net

9Through Phantom Eyes Empty Re: Through Phantom Eyes Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 am

Truly-Christine

Truly-Christine
Ballet Rat
Ballet Rat

O.G....you have to read this book! I am just waiting on pins and needles until the second one is released. The first one is out now though! You can get it on Amazon or the author's website, throughphantomeyes.com I think it's even on eBay! I hope the second volume is out soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum