Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
I have realized something that bothers me! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have realized something that bothers me!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

every Phantom phan I know is either older or younger than me-no one my age likes Phantom! just had to get my anger out in the open...anyone else have this problem?

franka444

franka444
Patron
Patron

I've seen people on deviantart that are your age and like the phantom.Feeling better?

http://www.clwnprincessofcime.deviantart.com

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

much! Thanks! Very Happy

franka444

franka444
Patron
Patron

Your welcome!

http://www.clwnprincessofcime.deviantart.com

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I'm 17, I don't know about you, and I've loved POTO since I saw it on stage when I was 5.
So, there is hope, haah!

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A PHantom phan my age!!!!!!!!!!*gives you a huge hug*

I'm also 17, but I didn't become a phan until the movie came out. That sounds shallow and noobish, I know, but no one else in my family was into the musical world enough to introduce me to these things. I had to find them on my own.

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

yay! another 17 year old phan!
do you like the stage version? you can see it on You Tube if you haven't! Very Happy

Yes, I've seen it once before on stage. I don't like to compare the movie and the stage, because some people are touchy about that and the two are pretty different, but I love the stage performance very much. I wish I could see the Yeston Kopit version.

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

Yeston/Kopit is AWSOME!!!!! It's even better than ALW's, in my opinion-better story line.

My favorite Phantom movie is the 1990 one with Charles Dance, and that was based on the Yeston/Kopit play wasn't it? I probably would like the play then.

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

yes, it was! I have that movie and LOVE it! most of the diolouge from the show is in it. there are some few differences between the two, but they're both great! if you want to know the differences, please ask! Very Happy

Lukrecja wrote:My two cents - there's absolutely beautiful production of Yeston/Kopit with all-female cast. Takarazuka, Japan... Especially the 2004 one, with Wao Yoka as Erik.
I believe I've heard of that, or seen videos on Youtube, maybe.... There's just so much POTO stuff out there, I forget what I've seen....

I do like it. Does it currently tour anywhere in the US?

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

umm...not anywhere big-mostly playhouses. It's REALLY hard to find a production. trust me-I've tried! I wish my school would put it on, but the person who picks the shows we do is my Theater teacher, and if I say the word 'Phantom' around her again, she'll explode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum