Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? Empty the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:59 pm

operaghost666

operaghost666
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

hey i was reading some books and relized that each book has a meaning of some sort so im curious what pepole think what is the meaning of the phantom of the opera ? i really cant' tell so post and tell me what you guys think

signd: O.G

http://thephantomsopera.hqforums.net

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I think that, deep down in the heart of it, POTO is a love story that shows how superficial people can truly be.

The original Gaston Leroux version shows this by having Christine chose to leave the Phantom and go with Raoul, but after kissing him. Still, even though she has a spiritual connection to Erik, she would rather be with Raoul.

Susan Kay challenged this by having Erik and Christine have sex before he died, which added a sense of intimacy to the story.

I think the purpose is to learn to love someone for who they are underneath the skin, and not ostensibly. You know, don't judge a book by its cover. Who agrees?

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

3the meaning of the phamtom of the opera ? Empty the meaning of the phantom of the opera Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:10 am

operaghost666

operaghost666
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

i agree with you all the way also that line none of us can choose who we will love also aplies to that beacuse some one can not chosse who will they love and hope that they will ove them back you have to wait and let some one fall in love with you

http://thephantomsopera.hqforums.net

Viscountess duBois

Viscountess duBois
Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass

Agreed. Don't judge a book by its cover, don't judge a man by his face.

http://twistedeveryway.freeforums.org

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

AGREED!!!! Very Happy I also think it's about acceptance. in both the originol and Kay's novel, Erik basicly said he whants to be loved simply for being a man, not his amazing capabilities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum