Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
I'm going to live one of my dreams! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to live one of my dreams!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty I'm going to live one of my dreams! Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

2005 is when my Phantom obsession really took off, after seeing the stage show for the second time in my life that year. after that day, I vowed I would see the show at least once more before I died. I happily learned that March 11th of this year, my dream will come true! I'm SO exited!!!!!!! I'm even going to wait at the stage door afterwords and try to get The Phantom's autograph!!!!!! Very Happy bounce cheers

2I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Oh, that's fantastic!
Where are you seeing it? NYC, West End, etc?

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

3I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:02 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

I'm seeing it where I live- Denver, Colorado, at the Buell Theater.
Have you ever heard of it?

4I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy bounce cheers

5I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:27 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I'm not familiar with it, no, but!

You will have to tell us how it was!

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

6I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:34 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

*gasp* it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
I got autographs from Piangi, one of the managers, Christine, and Erik! they were VERY sweet to me! I also got a program and a tee shirt! it was the BEST thing that's happened to me in A LONG time! any questions about the preformance? ask away!

7I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:34 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

YAY!!!!! I'm going to see it AGAN!!!!! cheers
on the last day it's here, March 22nd. I'm SO exited! the seat is all the way in the back, but as I said to my Grandma, "a true fan cares not about the seat, but the show."

8I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

YAY!!! today's the day! Very Happy cheers

9I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

EarlCarpenterFan

EarlCarpenterFan
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

How was the second show?

I haven't seen Phantom since May 2008! Shocked (its been all about Les Miserables recently). I'm seeing it again on 30th May though. Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/earlcarpenterfan

10I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

EarlCarpenterFan wrote:How was the second show?

I haven't seen Phantom since May 2008! Shocked (its been all about Les Miserables recently). I'm seeing it again on 30th May though. Very Happy
oooooh! have fun! be sure to tell us how it was!
despite the fact I had to use binoculars, the Second show was really great! I was so far back, you couldn't tell Erik was deformed without the binoculars! Laughing but I had alot of fun! I'll probably be 21 when I get to see it again! Shocked Laughing

11I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am

EarlCarpenterFan

EarlCarpenterFan
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

phantom glider wrote:oooooh! have fun! be sure to tell us how it was!
despite the fact I had to use binoculars, the Second show was really great! I was so far back, you couldn't tell Erik was deformed without the binoculars! Laughing but I had alot of fun! I'll probably be 21 when I get to see it again! Shocked Laughing
I will! Now its April I can officially say I'm seeing Phantom next month. Very Happy
Glad you enjoyed it! Do you have to wait for the tour to come near you then?

I love living in the UK because its such a small country that you're never too far away from anything. I'm only 2 hours away from London on the train so I get down to see shows in the West End at least once a month. (and in September I'm going to a university that is only a 25 minute train ride out of London!!)

12I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

EarlCarpenterFan wrote:
phantom glider wrote:oooooh! have fun! be sure to tell us how it was!
I will! Now its April I can officially say I'm seeing Phantom next month. Very Happy
Glad you enjoyed it! Do you have to wait for the tour to come near you then?

I love living in the UK because its such a small country that you're never too far away from anything. I'm only 2 hours away from London on the train so I get down to see shows in the West End at least once a month. (and in September I'm going to a university that is only a 25 minute train ride out of London!!)
like I said, have fun! Phantom is awsome! Very Happy
well, I don't HAVE to, but it's easyier to wait for it to come here than travel-at least to my parents. If it were up to me, I'd be seeing Phantom somewhere once a week! Laughing
that's cool! Do you go to London often?

13I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:34 pm

XxLeFantomexX

XxLeFantomexX
Scene Shifter
Scene Shifter

Man! You saw it twice in one month! Lucky you! I only saw it once, in june of 2008! I was sooo cool! did not get any autographs, though... Crying or Very sad maybe I sould try to next time I go see it... Smile

14I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm

phantom glider

phantom glider
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

XxLeFantomexX wrote:Man! You saw it twice in one month! Lucky you! I only saw it once, in june of 2008! I was sooo cool! did not get any autographs, though... Crying or Very sad maybe I sould try to next time I go see it... Smile
I thought I was lucky, too! Laughing

15I'm going to live one of my dreams! Empty Re: I'm going to live one of my dreams! Fri May 01, 2009 12:20 pm

EarlCarpenterFan

EarlCarpenterFan
Lead Singer
Lead Singer

phantom glider wrote:Do you go to London often?
At least once a month. Although I didn't get down in April, but I went to Paris so I can't really complain.
I'm going 3 times this month and seeing Waiting for Godot (with Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart), Les Mis, Spring Awakening, La Cage aux Folles and Phantom!
Only 30 days until Phantom for me now. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum