Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Empty NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:17 pm

gypsy4ever

gypsy4ever
Ballet Rat
Ballet Rat

I'm on the verge of either screaming in agony, or just plain breaking down and crying.
Months of planning...I swear, my life never goes right.
A collage near me, Baldwin-Wallace, was one of only 6 places in the US who where given permission to do their own productions of Phantom. I was waiting for so long for this. The show starts the first weekend of November.
I was waiting to have the money to buy tickets. I go to their website tonight and find out that....all performances have been SOLD OUT!!!!affraid Sad

This is not right. Don't they understand. I'm most likely the biggest Phan in Ohio. I should be there, dangnabit. I just didn't have the money before. It's not like I'm the richest person on the planet.
This is so important to me. I don't think anyone, even another Phan, could understand just how important.
This show, and everything connected to it, are everything to me. It's my heart and soul. To not be able to share in this moment would be....unthinkable.

I'm just going to have to call tomorrow and beg and plead. I'll sit on the floor. I'll stand in the back. I will do anything. If I have to drive down there and get on my knees, I will.

Help me out here. What should I say to them to convince them to let me in to see the show. Would tears work? I don't think it will be all that difficult to cry right now.

Darn it all. How could this happen? I will bet anything all the tickets where bought by stupid little collage students. AGGHHHHH!!!!! I feel the need to suddenly kick a little student butt.
I just wasn't expecting this, cause the collage has not been advertising the show, at least not in the Cleveland paper. Believe me, I've been looking.

Maybe I will email the director again, tell her what happened. It's a long shot, but maybe she will help me.

*sigh*
wish me luck.

2NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Empty Re: NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:10 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Well, first of all, it is probably on a first come, first serve basis. If you don't have tickets, you don't have access. I don't think they will arrange special seating plans or whatever specifically for you because you are a huge phan, because, thet would make them feel obligated to the public to give anyone else that complained seats.
And you're right, most of the tickets were probably bought by the staff or student body, it usually works that way. A lot of tickets for my Rocky Horror Show are already sold, due to previous purchasing.
I feel bad, because that would be awful. But, at the same time, it sounds great that a college is getting to do the show.
I don't suggest calling at all, as it may not work, and may only humiliate you... No offense!!! =(
I'm not that into POTO anymore, so, I hope some other members have ideas...
-|RD|

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

3NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Empty Re: NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:43 pm

I might know how you feel...I'm 15, too young for a real job. I don't have money to spend on things that would make me eternally happy.

The one time I felt as strongly about something as you seem to about this was when they were auctioning off all the actual props from the POTO movie on Ebay. I knew everything would get ridiculously priced, but I wanted something, anything, so badly it hurt. I would've settled for a loose thread off one of Christine's gowns. But again - 15, no money.

It isn't fair that only the fans with the money get to actually enjoy their obsessions. Who's to say they're not a bigger or equal fan, anyway, though? They could be.

At times like that, you have a pity party for a couple days and then drive out the regret and move on.

I hope being a student doesn't make my words too insignificant.

4NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Empty Re: NOOOOOO!!! It's not fair! Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

I agree with you, RoseSoda.

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum