Phantoms Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:For Phans | By Phans:.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite Character!
Basic Rules EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» Phavorite Phantom Philm
Basic Rules EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 am by PhantomoftheOperafan80

» NYPD said a police officer
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 am by leofuner

» Protesters shut the
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Police captain arrested
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 am by leofuner

» Demonstrators massed
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 am by leofuner

» The Verizon skyscraper
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» At least 300 people were
Basic Rules EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been deleted, because it was staff-only
Basic Rules EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

» The Gallery has been
Basic Rules EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am by leofuner

»  --Cross Posted From The Portal
Basic Rules EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am by leofuner

» Competition Instructions
Basic Rules EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am by leofuner

» stone set on a band but
Basic Rules EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» So do you end
Basic Rules EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am by leofuner

» Click here for the topic.
Basic Rules EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic Rules Empty Basic Rules Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:53 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Hello! As you know, this is Phantom's Mask, a forum dedicated to Phantom of the Opera and any related materials.
I'm the administrator, RedDeath. Although I hate being strict, and love having members enjoy themselves on a forum, I have to lay down some basic rules that you must follow.
Here we go:
1]Signatures
Signatures are either text, links, or images that follow each post you make and are able to be changed by you. My signature is a banner.
You are able to change your signature by going to Profile, and Signature.
Banners may be anything, but can not contain vulgarity, profanity, nudity, racial/sexual slurs, etc. They also may not exceed a size of 550x330 pixels. They can be any size below that, and do not always have to be rectangular.
2]Avatars
Avatars are graphics dispayed in your profile bar when you post. You are able to change these the same way as signatures: Profile, Avatars.
You can download, post your own, or pick from the gallery.
Avatars may be anything, but many not contain nudity, obscenity, slurs, etc. They also can not be any more than 105x105 pixels in size.
They can be any size below that, and are not limited to squares.
3]Posting & Replying
We have all heard the cliche 'If you don't have something nice to say, its best not to speak at all.' That applies here. If you are posting just to increase rank, you will be in trouble, as I can lower post count manually. Your posts should include correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. They shoud also not contain any cruel, slanderous, rude, etc. remarks. If they do, they will be deleted as soon as located.
Threads should not contain multiple capitals or punctuation in the titles. They should, however, have literal and precise titles. That is why we have Topic Titles and Descriptions.
When you reply, do not use multiple smilies, images, etc. It slows down page loading times.
4]Spam & Spamming
Spam is any post on a board that is vulgar, pointless, or not irrelevent to the subject. Examples are advertising airline tickets, discussing what you ate for dinner last night, or how you toes feel.
We have boards here for games and randomness. Use these to post foolish things in.
Any post made that the staff deems spam will be locked or deleted, depending on the severity. This can be humiliating, so, do not post spam, or you may be banned, warned, etc. after many offenses.
5]Duplicate Threads
Duplicate threads are topics posted that have already been posted in the past. Use the search function to see if a generalized topic [such as 'Favorite Song', etc.] has already been made. Any duplicate threads are deleted or locked.
6]Wrong Board Threads
The boards are rather specific- They tell where things should go in the description perfectly. There should be no reason for posting in the incorrect area. However, if you do, it will be moved for you.
7]Groupings
Make sure that if you post artwork, fan fiction, etc. you maintain one thread for it all, unless the fan fiction is a series. That is the only exception. All art must be in one thread, along with all prose, short stories, etc. If you have a long, chaptered novel, then you may make one thread solely for that and then another for other works.
8]Copyrighted Materials
While I am all for boot-legged videos, images, songs, etc., they are illegal. This obviously means that they are not allowed on this forum in their entirety.
You are allowed to post images, songs, interviews, and media. Entire videos, clips, or links to these are not allowed, and will be deleted when seen, unless posted in The Auction.
That is just about all for now. Please follow these to the letter, and we will get along fine!
--RedDeath

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

2Basic Rules Empty Re: Basic Rules Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:44 pm

RedDeath

RedDeath
Main Phantom
Main Phantom

Due to contradictions of the other rules, you may ignore the avatar and signature size for now. If they are too large, you will be asked to resize them.

http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum